Discuss Adhesive for Quartz? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wilma

Hello, new to the forum so apologies for jumping straight in with a question!

I'm due to start fitting quartz on the walls and floor of a bathroom tomorrow. I've never fitted quartz before, so thought i'd have a google for some advice, most of which is conflicting!

My main issue is with adhesives, as a lot of people on tinternet are advising a 2-part latex addy. However, I have checked with the tile supplier (a decent local shop) and they have advised me that Tilemaster lightweight will be suitable, with no admixes. I'm a fan of this adhesive, so would prefer to use this - providing it is suitable! The datasheet on the Tilemaster website states it's suitable for quartz, but if anyone could confirm this as a suitable choice it would be much appreciated!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Adhesive for Quartz? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm part re-tiling/plastering a bathroom, which as the pictures show, has masonary to...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB