Discuss adhesive prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

evertonl36

I have been using my local topps now for a couple of years i have no problems with there prices i pay 6.80 for a tub of bal green star there floor adhesive i can get for 10.00 a bag obviously various other products vary in price.I no that a lot of tilers on here dont like using topps because they say there expensive i was wondering what prices other tilers were paying for adhesives grouts etc.

T

Time's Ran Out

I'd expect that you have shown your local tile shop loyalty and they have supported you with a decent price for regular purchases.
On a not so often customer price, even at my national tile distributor, adhesives tend to be overpriced as the general customer are only looking at the tile price and if it's cheap assume that the ancillary products are also going to be cheap.
For me, there are 3-4 adhesive manufacturers whose products I'd use on a regular basis and for the difference in prices it would be other factors that would define my choice for each particular job.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Dont like topfix (Palace), dont trust it.

Weber spf £15 ish from Ctd, as I have previously said after years of using Bal im now using Weber addy & slc but still Bal grout also from CTD.

been in aTopps once got a good laugh at there bal prices, incidently th floor I laid today 600x300 porcelain was theres, not impressesd!

same as me mate, weber and bal.............can't get on with the mapei grout..

J

jay

I have been using my local topps now for a couple of years i have no problems with there prices i pay 6.80 for a tub of bal green star there floor adhesive i can get for 10.00 a bag obviously various other products vary in price.I no that a lot of tilers on here dont like using topps because they say there expensive i was wondering what prices other tilers were paying for adhesives grouts etc.

Bit dear for a bucket:oops:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to adhesive prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Good day all. My daughter has asked me to tile a cooker splashback in her kitchen. They've...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
adhesive prices
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.