Discuss Adhesive ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bd10ner

Hi All

Can anyone give me a quick reminder on best Adhesive to go straight onto 12mm plasterboard
started to refurb nephews bathroom last year but it got put on hold, now hes back on his feet
its time to start again, his tiles are 300mm, also before i start tiling do i need to apply any type
of bond to the board before applying tiles, obviously with it being the bathroom i want to make
sure i use the right stuff and get a good adhesive and apply a good grout afterwords to get a
watertight seal.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Adhesive ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB