Discuss advice needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
You need to get it fully dry before doing anything. If it is prone to flooding you need to be careful of your tile and adhesive selection. Maybe stuff that is suitable for outdoors. If the flood emanates from below then you have t take account of the increase in hydrostatic pressure which can push the tiles off if the water cannot escape. A decoupling system might be helpful for this. If it emanates from above (e.g. Through a door or window entrance) then you could use an epoxy grout system t keep the water out of the floor (like they do in food factories)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to advice needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern…...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB