Discuss Advice on bathroom floor please! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pete Soper

Hi,

We have a new floor to lay in our bathroom, consisting of six inch square black and white encaustic tiles. When we lay them, should we use grout in between, or should they just butt up against each other?? Looking at pictures of similar floors, I don't generally see gaps between the tiles, but we're worried about water getting through to the floor below....

Thanks for your help,

Pete

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Advice on bathroom floor please! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
We're quoting to rip up and replace a tiled floor with Limestone tiles. I'm looking for advice...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB