Discuss Advice on Tiling On Underfloor Heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

JMC tiling

TF
Arms
hemel hempstead
For me, assuming the boards are suitable and been fixed correctly. prime boards, connect underfloor heating alarm to feed to detect any damage whilst working, lay underfloor heating (if matting, a good tip is to use some spray on floor adhesive to help stick matting down as it can bubble up and rise to surface sometimes when used with SLC) take picture of position of underfloor heating, fill any holes in floor with something like expanding foam or whatever suites, then a suitable SLC fibre enhanced, leave to dry, prime again, tile leaving a small (between 3-5mm) gap around edge for expansion and movement, grout, dry, silicone colour match around edge and jobs a good'un! ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Advice on Tiling On Underfloor Heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
We had a water underfloor heating installed and tiled over. 3 months later we noticed many tiles...
Replies
Views
Amethsyt
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB