Discuss Advice On Travertine in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

terrycoe1

Cool stuff my first travertine job which is in my media pics came out sweet ! I noticed a haze on the back of tile so I brushed over that and the applied adhesive to tile there was a couple of tiles that didn't set as well but I think that was due to not being dried enough when cut on the wet saw so I took them of cleaned back of tile dried then reapplied and was ok ! hopefully my pal gets on ok other wise it will be a swift call to me and for me to make amends

O

Old Mod

I've just done my first travertine job and cut it dry on my d24000, it didn't make that much dust and cut perfectly. Reason I done dry was because I was advised to by a few local tilers although the internet says wet cutting is a must - maybe this is just more so for very built up areas?
What do you mean "for built up areas" are u talking about cities? Haha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Advice On Travertine in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB