Discuss advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rich83

i recently posted that id like a trainee position,ive got full clean license,c & g (level 2) and funds for little van,and a few tools.i also stated that id work for whole week for £100 ,for up to a year...
....i got lots of great comments wishing me well,but no one in my area responded.since then ive sent cv & cover letter to the companies in my area,as well as a follow up email.but none of them have shown any interest.please can any of you guys let me know if £100 is too steep,as initially i wouldnt be that usefull,although i would of course do as much donkey work as requested.or is £100 good price.i suppose i could do part time job for 16 hours and do around 30 hours for tiler for around £60 ,i would like to know youre honest opinions as you are essentially the type of people im trying to appeal too. thanks in advance.:mad2: :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB