Discuss afghanistan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Here you go..:lol:

Afghanistan_Map_6.jpg

Afghanistan is above^^^^^^^^ :)::)

S

SandyFloor

Last week my stepson administered first aid to one of his colleagues who just had his leg blown off by a landmine while they were out on patrol. Two weeks earlier two of his mates were injured by an IED. One had half his face severely disfigured and the other lost an arm. And this was only from a small encampment These are the stats you don't hear about. Still far from a safe place out there for a brit.

Reply to afghanistan in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I gave a Rubi tx900 tike cutter and I am looking for a replacement measure bar ruler for...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
afghanistan
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.