Discuss After Arditex NA SLC in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
With having a pre existing bitumen adhesive in the kitchen for the old marley tiles (which are removed), I am going to use Arditex NA self levelling compound to cover it.

Question is, do I need to prime the slc (once its cured) with a SBR primer before i stick down the insulation boards for the UFH system.

Thanks
ubdai

I would say no! Crack on

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to After Arditex NA SLC in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my first post here in an amazing forum where I have learned so much. I've used SLC a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB