UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss AKW Tuff Form 2 Wet Floor former in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PHG

Exceptional Strength and Durability
Features & Benefits

• Tens of thousands of installations worldwide Superb strength - tested to withstand high loads typically created by a 40 stone (254kg) wheelchair user with carer in attendance
  • Formed from compressed GRP which allows the Tuff Form to be cut to length or trimmed to within 150mm of the waste without losing any strength integrity
  • The flat underside reduces installation time in wooden floors
  • Slippage or float during installation is eliminated - the ribbed design of the underside allows the former to key into soft sand and cement screed whilst levelling the former
  • Pre-formed fixing holes around the perimeter allow the installer to select the most suitable fixing holes for the installation
  • Offset waste position to avoid joists
  • Superior strength and rigidity, ideal for fitting under bath in multi-tenant dwellings
  • Tuff Form Depth = 22mm
Choose from 9 available sizes

AKW Tuff Form 2 Wet Floor former 900 x 900mm - PHG Wetrooms

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to AKW Tuff Form 2 Wet Floor former in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am building a small wet room which is 900 x 1850. I am using an AKW Tuff form 900 x 1400...
Replies
Views
Hi all, got a 70sqr mtr floor to do in tumbled limestone in sizes 1000mmx600 900x600 800x600...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
This is about a Victorian conversion property I am buying. I agreed purchase on condition that I...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
K
Hi, Long time since I have done any DIY and tiling. 15 years I would say. Better half getting...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.