Discuss Akw wetroom tray advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikec200_0

hi guys I have just fitted a akw tuff form tray and Mapei tanking system to my upstairs bathroom and I am looking for some advice on the fall lines I had a tiler tell me that he would ignore the fall lines on the tray and take his fall cuts from the corner of waste to corner of wall as I looks better is this an ok practice ? Also what adhesive would you recommend it’s a porcelain tile on 6mm aqua panel on top of chipboard floor. Thanks for your advice Mike

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Akw wetroom tray advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB