Discuss All or nothing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Just lately I havent enough hours in the day to get to the jobs .
This week I start some remedial work due to another "tiler", my first floor cleaning job, I have a small shower to tile in crackle glaze. i need to finish another job now the shower has been fitted. I have 2 walls to tile in spilt faced slate.
I then have to start 5 floors in Limestone with ditra......Now I receive a txt today saying two bathrooms to start immediately local.

#Notaprayer !

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Always a question that's asked "when can you start?" If it's 4-5 weeks it is what it is. I after most gasp with impatience i always say "If you can get a tiler in the following day/immediately. There's obviously a reason for that. Sometimes you have to wait for a GOOD tradesman to be avaiable"

On another note though, all you guys that have work coming out your ears, let me know where you're at. Me and the misses are looking to relocate, hopefully by the end of the year. Preferably further South and around the big city. Need to be closer to my eldest boy.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I just got a bathroom that my customer wanted doing before Xmas as they had someone coming to stay. As I'd not heard anything thought they must have gone with someone else as I was stacked out before Xmas. They rang to say they would rather wait for me to do it. Told them about 8-10 weeks and they were fine with that. Bonus time.

It's tough Neale I hate having to turn work away, but clearly some customers are prepared to wait for you. :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to All or nothing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB