Discuss amazing discovery in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

the missus has just discovered a grout cleaner that actually works and here is the recipe to achieve amazing results on floor tiles.
Stand in the kitchen while the wife is making the batter for yorkshire puds,grab the bowel when she has finished add a little
water to whats left and pour over floor.Leave between 10mins to infinity and then mop up
apologies if you are single and no one loves you but pop over to ebay as i have bottled the remaining fluid and grab yourself a bargain.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
the missus has just discovered a grout cleaner that actually works and here is the recipe to achieve amazing results on floor tiles.
Stand in the kitchen while the wife is making the batter for yorkshire puds,grab the bowel when she has finished add a little
water to whats left and pour over floor.Leave between 10mins to infinity and then mop up
apologies if you are single and no one loves you but pop over to ebay as i have bottled the remaining fluid and grab yourself a bargain.

grab the bowel... Ouch!! That sounds awfully painful :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to amazing discovery in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB