Discuss angle grinder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
After some help. I have a job starting a week Monday and there is no power on site, it's actually a Mausoleum so just dead people, 80sq mtrs and i will be needing a battery angle grinder for some cuts. I have 18v 3a makita and 18v 4a dewalt batteries and i am wondering where is the best price for a body only??
Cheers guys:thumbsup:

D

Dougs Third Go

After some help. I have a job starting a week Monday and there is no power on site, it's actually a Mausoleum so just dead people, 80sq mtrs and i will be needing a battery angle grinder for some cuts. I have 18v 3a makita and 18v 4a dewalt batteries and i am wondering where is the best price for a body only??
Cheers guys:thumbsup:
there'll be a few where you're working ......

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Where the job , got a naked dewalt to borrow if u near glos'.
Just outside Milton Keynes, a bit too far. Thanks very much for the offer though. It will end up being fleabay i reckon, i just hoped of a shop that was just as good a deal that i didn't know about as i am not a lover of ebay.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to angle grinder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Has anyone got any experience of this machine ? Looks better than the older style DeWalt...
Replies
Views
M
Just thought I'd share my method of re-grouting a whole house! (4 bathrooms, large...
Replies
Views
S
N
Hi everyone, My dad's just given me his old cheap angle grinder. It's like this: Broken Link...
Replies
Views
D
Does anyone have /own them ? and if you do please say how you find them, i have some de-walt...
Replies
Views
D
I have just bought £400 pounds worth on ITS another two batteries for my makita stuff &...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB