Discuss Another horse joke in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

It's old news now but, this made me chuckle
ejeqaqe6.jpg

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
For years we have all said "I'm so hungry I cold eat a horse" and now were all moaning about it..... What's that all about.... ?

And now there is a new beef burger scandal going on. They have found a number of supermarkets selling Beefburgers with a high pork content. That in itself is not too bad but there is an issue for those who need halal meat. I understand that there is a special halal help line been set up but it's no good because when you ring it all you get is crackling..... :ban:Sorry... Ill get my coat

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Another horse joke in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB