UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Another new toy ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ozboz

Hiya, got a new sigma being delivered tomorrow,:hurray: 3C 750, cost £345, main reason for purchase is its got 45-0-45 cutting action,very handy when doing raked cuts. especially 60x60's. Who knows, maybe even Phil will see the light when he sees it in action !! no doubt you old rubi-ans will have something to say !! . Do have a rubi, TX 40 i think it is, very handy for small format stuff, and confined work areas, but on the big stuff....................

Hiya, got a new sigma being delivered tomorrow,:hurray: 3C 750, cost £345, main reason for purchase is its got 45-0-45 cutting action,very handy when doing raked cuts. especially 60x60's. Who knows, maybe even Phil will see the light when he sees it in action !! no doubt you old rubi-ans will have something to say !! . Do have a rubi, TX 40 i think it is, very handy for small format stuff, and confined work areas, but on the big stuff....................
COMMISERATIONS!!!:48:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Another new toy ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
J
Treated myself to a new Rubi TX700 from Tile Giant this morning. This is my first serious manual...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hi, over the past few years we have got by using our DeWalt wet table cutter when cutting large...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.