Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Another plumber looking to tile in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I’ve put in a post asking for recommendations on a course.. I’m hoping to get some replies.

Yeah personally not able to help with that, but one of our sponsors is @UKTT Darren uk pro Tiling training.
You’ll find a link further down the page, I’m sure they have a good rep here with those who have used them.
Have you read any of the threads in the training forum Jay?

You can find it here

James De

TF
Esteemed
London
Yeah personally not able to help with that, but one of our sponsors is @UKTT Darren uk pro Tiling training.
You’ll find a link further down the page, I’m sure they have a good rep here with those who have used them.
Have you read any of the threads in the training forum Jay?

You can find it here
Cheers mate I’ll have a look now

Reply to Another plumber looking to tile in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond