Discuss Anti slip transparent coating for tiles? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A couple of good new threads to help the tilers get used to these values as more and more slippy porcelain gets used.

Should Slip Resistance For Floor Tiles Be Considered A Factor As Important As Weight Limits For Wall
Floor Slip Rating For Floor Tiles | Pendulum Test Value Ptv 36 Ptv38

And a supplier of anti-slip coatings, not sure how good they are or what they do: Handl Solutions - Anti-Slip Floor Treatments, Coatings, Cleaners, Safety Tapes - NO SKIDDING Products -the answer to slippery surfaces.
Some other products on their website for other tile types.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anti slip transparent coating for tiles? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB