UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Any Air Rifle owners here..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

No way!!!.. lucky no one was shot ....
he's a walking catastrophe, written off more cars and motorbikes than anyone I know. But when I initially invited him round it was so we could give my dog some training, he asked afterwards if we could leave dog at home next time 'cos he's allergic to 'em......errr not as allergic as I am to random flying bullets I thought.

G

Gazzer

he's a walking catastrophe, written off more cars and motorbikes than anyone I know. But when I initially invited him round it was so we could give my dog some training, he asked afterwards if we could leave dog at home next time 'cos he's allergic to 'em......errr not as allergic as I am to random flying bullets I thought.

So how did he think you train dogs ? Take notes and read it to the dog later ?

Reply to Any Air Rifle owners here..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.