Discuss Any big jobs coming up where Tileution Floor or Wall machines can be used. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tileution

Hi to all Forum Arms members,

As part of our ongoing marketing for Tileution I am keen to hear from any pro tilers that have some big tiling jobs coming up that would suit our machines to demonstrate how effcient they are. There is no cost involved just benefits and for any jobs selected there may be some promotional opportuniies for the right companies. let me know by sending me a private message .

all best
Stuart

T

Tileution

I am not a liberty to start quoting some of the business contacts and asscociates we have talked to and met with at some of the leading companies or to name them here in this forum but I can state that it complies with British Standard BS 5385. If you are genuinley interested then I'd be happy to meet up to discuss or have a telephone call on the subject.

As you will I am sure tell me there are many different adhesive products on the market and many different guide lines stipulated .

M

mikethetile

problem here is that professional tilers are being asked to do two things

1 use an untried method of adhesive application on jobs that this method of application has not been specified on

2 put a warranty on work that has been fixed with an untried method of application

so if a tiler asks who has approved it then its only decent not to play games and tell us who exactly has endorsed it as a suitable method of fixing

T

Tileution

I don't wan't to get into loads of answers on the subject of specific companies yet although in the near future I expect to disclose these, The BS section on bedding of adhesives and yes machines have been used on real jobs but I'm interested in some bigger jobs and maybe filming them and in return offer some promotional awareness for the right company . if. You think you are interested then I will go over all the technical
stuff in a lot of detail later its really not that complicated , now signing off have a good sat evening

Reply to Any big jobs coming up where Tileution Floor or Wall machines can be used. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Any big jobs coming up where Tileution Floor or Wall machines can be used.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.