UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Any bikers on the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

I am, and it is a beautiful sunny day with a clear blue sky and I was just contemplating going out for little blast! Currently got a ZRX1100, black and silver, with a fruity pipe. Lovely old school bike. Tried uploading a photo, but it says "too large".

In the past six years I have owned:
2 x Suzuki GSX-R 750 (K5 and K6)
Harley V-Rod (utter rubbish, couldn't sell it quick enough)
Triumph Scrambler (lovely but not enough grunt)
Kawasaki Z1000 (03) (good bike but a bit over-styled)
Suzuki DRZ400SM (toy)
Yamaha TT-600R (didn't realise they were built in Italy. Sold it when I found out).
Suzuki SV1000 (Better than a Ducati because it's not Italian).

Put some pics up of your bandit and the choppers!

I like the old saying: "I have spent 80% of my money on beer, women, and motorcycles. The rest, I just wasted" :8:

S

slacker

http://
b3.jpg

Attachments

• Z650 chop.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 37
M

Mike Mike

Nice bike, I like the sound you get from a Remus can. sound great when you shorten them.

Cheers Slacker, it sounds good without the baffle, on the over-run.

I like what you've done with the Bandit. What bike is the single sided swingarm from??? I must say the motor in yours looks absolutely huge, possibly helped by the bellypan? I've never ridden a 1200 Bandit, but have heard they are just about the most gruntly motor for low down torque, and partial to the occasional wheelie off the throttle, even without trying, officer. Is that right ;-)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
or a speed triple........ 109.jpg 114.jpg 110.jpg 023.jpg 112.jpg 113.jpg

i love bikes, been riding them for 30 yrs, this is my pride and joy, 2007 triumph speed triple 1050, zard 3-1 pipe (no baffles) the pop back on over run sounds like a battles going on behind me lol, this is one of the best bikes ive owned, very torque and easy to ride, just stick in 5th gear 40 mph and it will pull like a train.

love the bandit, whats it handle like?, i had a bandit good solid bike, but the handling was pants compared to to speed triple.

it was a lovely weekend, went round the brecon beacons on saturday lets hope it continues..:thumbsup:

M

Mike Mike

or a speed triple........ View attachment 39854 View attachment 39855 View attachment 39856 View attachment 39857 View attachment 39858 View attachment 39859

i love bikes, been riding them for 30 yrs, this is my pride and joy, 2007 triumph speed triple 1050, zard 3-1 pipe (no baffles) the pop back on over run sounds like a battles going on behind me lol, this is one of the best bikes ive owned, very torque and easy to ride, just stick in 5th gear 40 mph and it will pull like a train.

love the bandit, whats it handle like?, i had a bandit good solid bike, but the handling was pants compared to to speed triple.

it was a lovely weekend, went round the brecon beacons on saturday lets hope it continues..:thumbsup:

Very nice steed Andy! And great that you left your number plate visible in the photos. Cloned plate ordered from eBay and delivery expected in 2 days. Speeding tickets will be a thing of the past. (For me anyway, maybe not for you, now... :lol:)

Reply to Any bikers on the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've taken on the task of tiling my own kitchen, and before I wreck everything and...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi all I also forgot to introduce my self so I thought I had better say hello to you all and...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.