Discuss Any classic car owners in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I'm hoping mine is one for the future, not old enough to be a classic yet. Year 2000 Mondeo ST200, one of only 150 left (saloon model)
IMG_3878.PNG

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
Many years ago when my Mrs was still in uni and only home at weekends we decided to save for a place of our own. We found a flat and were pretty much good to go when my eye was caught by new beauty. Petite and curvy like my Mrs and with a fondness for going topless I couldn't help myself. I spent our deposit on a 1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 and fell head over heels. Needless to say there were a few words spoken but she married me in the end and the Spitfire is still going strong with a brother of a mate.

W

White Room

Many years ago when my Mrs was still in uni and only home at weekends we decided to save for a place of our own. We found a flat and were pretty much good to go when my eye was caught by new beauty. Petite and curvy like my Mrs and with a fondness for going topless I couldn't help myself. I spent our deposit on a 1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 and fell head over heels. Needless to say there were a few words spoken but she married me in the end and the Spitfire is still going strong with a brother of a mate.

Did you do the waving bit at other spitfire drivers....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Any classic car owners in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of doing a small job using Hardie backer board for the walls. I've tried to...
Replies
Views
My tiler has made a huge mistake (which he excuses as being unlucky with measurements). There is...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB