Discuss Any Experiance with ABle Skills? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mark1324

IMG_0125.jpg

S

saragomez8585

My father who is about to retire after 40 years in the Civil Service, wanted to improve his existing DIY, and learn some new skills. He found Able Skills on the Internet and was immediately attracted to the wide range of courses on offer and the cost.
As i am an exam dumps expert sine 2007 i also found and watch my father 100% satisfied with t
heir Web site which is worth a look, the photo' gallery gives a really good idea of what each of the courses offer. I decided to enroll in the multi-skill programme; Bricklaying, Plastering, Plumbing and Tiling, which he thought were really good value for money, and would give him the range of skills he felt he needed.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Any Experiance with ABle Skills? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi Just after any advice on starting up as a tiler , same old stuck in a dead end boring job...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB