Discuss any flood work ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
in 2007 i spent the best part of 2 months doing flood work, kitchen floors and walls was the main work, however some customers had there complete down stairs tiled, incase it happened again..

that year Gloucester was like a war zone ,it even flooded the water treatment plant, everyone had no water for 8 days, free bottle water was given out on a daily bases, and we had to collect water for washing and flushing the bog from bowsers at the end of the street....nightmare........allways panic now when we get loads of rain...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to any flood work ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB