Discuss Any good tilers looking for work in and around Berks/Bucks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Hey all,

Work just keeps coming in, which is great but would like to sub some out if anyone interested.
All high end mainly porcelain 60 x 30 and 60 x 60.

Hopefully, and not to annoy anyone, I am looking for people who are time served and reliable. Must have experience working on high end projects and have own tools and transport.

All nice work and jobs priced per room or project and paid once signed off. A lot of work in April and May booked in. These are small individual developments so not "site work".

There is good money to be earnt for the true tiler.

I am onsite grafting along with a labourer to support/bump out [my cost]

If interested please send me a private message with your telephone number and i will call you to perhaps arrange for us to meet up.

Happy for guys to travel down from wherever though all costs/accomodation etc are down to yourselves

Totally flexible for guys to jump in and do one bathroom or more, so to work around your own schedule, but need to express that quality is paramount as it is my neck on the line and work is coming in because of the previous work we have completed.

Last word of caution: I hope you do not mind but please only drop me a message if you know you are capable of this work I would hate for anyone to turn up and not be capable and not earn themselves a good weekly wage.

All materials supplied.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Any good tilers looking for work in and around Berks/Bucks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay?? rates can be...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tiling experience . We have...
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB