UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Any little niggles ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Smokers.... Especially the ones who throw their dog ends down in the street and most especially those that don't bother to put them out.
Any one who is cruel to dogs, cats or other animals
people who have their music too loud
people who talk competitively...

A

Alan M

pritty much all of the above.
fog lights on with no fog anyoys me, same as above really anoys me.
i was at petrol staion in the van ,pulled up infront of a van at the only deisel pump working(like that for months ) . he goes into the shop,farts about,gets back in van then starts looking through sheets of paper ,then goes on the phine,picks his nose. i blow at him a few times, nothing. eventually he moves and i start to clap at him.
i always pull out of the way when it is anything but deserted.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Any little niggles ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
T
There has been more major inventions came from the Scots than any other country in the World...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Expert advice for professional installers on drilling porcelain tiles. By Richard Hazell of 365...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.