Discuss any of the spreads tried in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

So if ya saying you is plasterer , then you don't need red tag. :lol:

I am a multi trades as you know but the dig is at the shocking plastering work I've came across.

Don't understand why it wouldn't merit a red tag?

es·tab·lished
/iˈstabliSHt/
Adjective
(of a custom, belief, practice, or institution) Having been in existence for a long time and therefore generally accepted.
(of a person) Recognized and accepted in a particular capacity.

Thought it said "long time" and not "forever as" or "only doing one thing" lol

I'm defo recognised as a tiler. Whether I'm accepted here is another thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
ive seen it,a lad on a job used it,looks pretty good,but for me,personally i would just use my trowel,you gotta put it on with trowel,flatten it with speed thingie and then use trowel to trowel up.
And if its to help you get your skim flat and straight,if you can't do that on something as simple as plasterboard with a trowel,you aint no plasterer :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to any of the spreads tried in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB