Currently reading:
Any Tilers Need A Labourer Cambridge Area??

Discuss Any Tilers Need A Labourer Cambridge Area?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Steven Harrison

Hello all just wanted to create a quick post on here, basically I am coming out of the military this year and completed a level 1 tiling course a few months ago, have also done plastering level 1, was just looking to see if there are any tilers Cambridge, Suffolk, Norfolk area that need a labourer, so I could come get more experience in the trade, I have done a lot of tiling work for family and friends since doing the course, working with ceramic, porcelain, and granite, done a whol e bathroom, walls and floors ect... got pictures of my work and things, and also have all my own tools, including ruby tile cutter and wet saw, just looking for someone to work with as and when to get some experience?

Thank you

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Any Tilers Need A Labourer Cambridge Area?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB