Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Any Wazers Here? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've got this app for my iphone, they do it for others phones too though.

www.waze.com

It's basically a free sat nav for your phone, but there's a bit of a community side to it too.

Interesting, and it's free. Perhaps worth checking out.

It's still growing in the UK. So the user generated maps still don't have all UK roads, but you can map them yourself as you drive around.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Aint that £5 per month after the 14 day trial?

I use one for the iphone simply called "UK and Ireland" I think. Can't find a name for it, it's not tomtom but is pretty similar. Was £20 or something, one off payment. I just need to get an in-car holder thing for it. Can't really keep picking it up and looking and just listening to it I make wrong turns lol

U

united

Aint that £5 per month after the 14 day trial?

I use one for the iphone simply called "UK and Ireland" I think. Can't find a name for it, it's not tomtom but is pretty similar. Was £20 or something, one off payment. I just need to get an in-car holder thing for it. Can't really keep picking it up and looking and just listening to it I make wrong turns lol

I joined the telmap user group to get a code for free use of it (found it on hot uk deals website)

I could do with a holder really, not good having the phone sliding around the dash.

If it stops working and they ask for payment I will just keep my eye out for a cheap sat nav, I seen a tom tom one the other week for £60 - I remember when they were double that

Reply to Any Wazers Here? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
O
    • Winner
As the title suggests, Schluter have just unveiled their new advanced wet room course at their...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
I'm sat in traffic this morning. Been sat stationary on the A14 for just over half an hour so...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Any Wazers Here?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.