Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Anybody fitted glass tiles from Topps? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Got a job thru Topps to rip off glass metros which had been tiled but water marks were coming thru,the tiles were from British ceramic tiles.the firm have accepted the backing was not the best so have now changed it and accepted the bill.
i ripped off old tiles and adhesive,primed plaster(bal) retiled using mosaic fix(recommended by manufacturers)all back skimmed and grouted following day.
iv went back to do another job for them and noticed marks coming thru tiles again,which were not there when I grouted it.
anyone had the same problem,personally I think the backing on them is not up to scratch.

Reply to Anybody fitted glass tiles from Topps? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Is this tiling job acceptable? I had 2 bathrooms replaced in my house and have had problems...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
Anybody fitted glass tiles from Topps?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond