Discuss Anybody had a BBQ yet this year? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

you lot with caravans - you cook on gas when you're away with the van, yet cook on coals when home. I'm the other way around. Big 4 burner gas BBQ at home and charcoal buckets when camping :lol:

it definitely won't be long before the weather is good enough up here for BBQ's. I shall be uncovering all the garden furniture shortly and putting the BBQ in it's rightful position :yesnod:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
you lot with caravans - you cook on gas when you're away with the van, yet cook on coals when home. I'm the other way around. Big 4 burner gas BBQ at home and charcoal buckets when camping :lol:

it definitely won't be long before the weather is good enough up here for BBQ's. I shall be uncovering all the garden furniture shortly and putting the BBQ in it's rightful position :yesnod:

Liz there's a camping show on at stapley water gardens this weekend. Looks like they'd starting to prep for it last weekend as they've moved the tents. Some huge buggers there for around the 500 - 700 mark. You might pick up some add-ons for yours maybe? They had a lot of Vango stuff there.

Reply to Anybody had a BBQ yet this year? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anybody had a BBQ yet this year?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.