Discuss Anybody Know How To Remove in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
If this is a slight plastic trace,try A stripping agent, we have wax off, keep padding on until it softens this can be helped along with a white or green pad, do a test on an off cut or spare tile to check suitability of product and pad. May take a while to break down
. If still on site and no product could you try to gently heat it and then rub away as it softens.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anybody Know How To Remove in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Our tile installer abandoned our new installation project. A smaller section of cut tile...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB