Discuss Anybody made a Will yet? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

I'm gonna have to revise mine now

269271_10151271742217875_1970648712_n.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Should really with the bits and bats of stuff we have got.
I think my eldest would get her younger (15y younger) sister adopted if owt happened to me and the wife so she can have the lot,how a 21y old can be jealous of a 6 y old is beyond me 
Maybe a will is in order

Cos the 21yr old had 15yrs of 100% of attention from you and now she gets 50%. It's like it in every family as soon as the 2nd child comes along :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anybody made a Will yet? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just after a bit of advice. I've just had some 15mm limestone tiles fitted in my...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB