Discuss anybody wanting a free hand??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

ay? your barking up the wrong tree there mate lol I know I can spread because I done some tiling at home and it turned out sound if you wanna ban me that's fine ive never been on here before lol u crazy fool!

'Mate' I can't ban you, I'm a forum user, simple's, and the rest ............ well ICBA to keep tripping you up, have a great life /s

C

Colour Republic

Tilers that take on apprentices are looking for lads that will be polite to their customers, do as they are asked, when they are asked and exactly how they asked. Nobody is interested in lads that think they know much more than they actually do.

To put it bluntly having read your posts over the last week my initial thoughts were give this guy a chance he's just a little wet behind the ears but keen, now I just think you'd be a royal pain in the arse to have around.

remember anybody looking to take you on via this forum wouldn't be your mate, they would be your boss. I'd be a bit more careful at what you write in here if you're serious about this game.

not trying to be offensive to you at all, just saying it as I see it.

M

Mr T

your perception of me is missjudged more than likely how im making myself out to be by this post... I really don't think I know more than I actually do I just want to learn and get more hands on than I actually am... im not looking for a mate im looking for someone to teach me and believe me ive been more help to the tiler than I have been useless... but hes not much older and I feel someone with lets say 20 years experience would suite me more... but this is my last post on this site il just read the posts I cba with having people tell me im some imposter haha sound mate il post up some pics of my own jobs when ive found my way

W

White Room

Mr Tiler,

You have taken guys by storm with the amount of questions you have asked, many have asked and disappeared but you have remained and seem quite persistant in what you want to do which is your choice.

Ask if you need to but give some history of the work you have done so people can evaluate what background and experiance you have so far in any trades that would help them to consider any employment.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

your perception of me is missjudged more than likely how im making myself out to be by this post... I really don't think I know more than I actually do I just want to learn and get more hands on than I actually am... im not looking for a mate im looking for someone to teach me and believe me ive been more help to the tiler than I have been useless... but hes not much older and I feel someone with lets say 20 years experience would suite me more... but this is my last post on this site il just read the posts I cba with having people tell me im some imposter haha sound mate il post up some pics of my own jobs when ive found my way

You don't need to stop posting mate, just read the info on here. If you were closer to me I would take you on some jobs, and give you an insight into the real world of tiling, I hope you are genuine and not taking the mick. If you really want to learn how to be a tiler take the TF members advice, you have been given some really good tips from some of the best pro fixers in the UK. Don't ignore it. All the best, Phil.

Reply to anybody wanting a free hand??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, really big ask but is there anybody in or around Nottingham willing to take on a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB