Discuss Anyone Collect Autographs Or Stamps Or Old Stills? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

My Grandad left me his stamp collection when he passed on. He had a few blacks, but all been stamped. Need to get it valued for insurance. He had around 47000 from all round the world since he started collecting at the end of WW2. We last counted it around 12 years ago. Been adding some of the latest royal mail collections recently to keep it going but not really taken it as seriously as I probably should.

Reply to Anyone Collect Autographs Or Stamps Or Old Stills? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
H
HI... to ALL in CYBER SPACE! CAN ANYONE ADVISE...ASAP!!! NEED HELP on cleaning a rather large...
Replies
Views
JacksHereR
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond