Discuss Anyone Drive One Of These ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
Test drive today and was impressed , only concern is the 1.6 engine for the size of the van ! Specially under load !
image.png

Q

Qwerty

That is a lot of problems:confused:

Those are repeat issues garages are seeing......and haven't been announced by Vauxhall as a problem to recall yet. Just look at the old vivaro and the injectors! I was one of thousands of owners to feel that pain! Whist that issue isn't there in the new vans I just couldn't put my faith in a company who refused to accept culpability before

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
My mates had one a couple of months now not a problem.
He bought his old trafic when I got mine new in 2014 & he had nothing but hassle with the dpf.
I've not had a bit of bother with mine.
I was looking at a new trafic sport but my vans just coming up on 2 years old.
The 1.6 engine is meant to be a cracker for fuel economy.
Heard the economy is very good , just have doubts about twin turbo
Those are repeat issues garages are seeing......and haven't been announced by Vauxhall as a problem to recall yet. Just look at the old vivaro and the injectors! I was one of thousands of owners to feel that pain! Whist that issue isn't there in the new vans I just couldn't put my faith in a company who refused to accept culpability before
thanks plan Tec

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Totally agree. The three van types all with the same problem and it took how long to sort it out. Rubbish, wouldnt have another. They only agreed to put some sort of warrenty on after watchdog shamed them on TV. That's customer service for you....... While customers spends ££££s fixing the fault.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone Drive One Of These ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm exploring some italian tiles manufacturers and one of them, under special items, has one...
Replies
Views
I live in Berkshire, UK, where the soil is clay. My current patio is block paved (laid about 20...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB