Discuss Anyone ever used these ?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

Used a similar looking system by Raimondi, can never get setting right on pistol, found it better to just do without pistol. Rubi system much better, as long as you follow instructions and soak pins for half hour before using. Only gripe is they say cups can be used over and over again, but they work on the principle of a cable tie and I found the cups weak after first use, sometimes the last click you need won't hold second - third time used

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
Used a similar looking system by Raimondi, can never get setting right on pistol, found it better to just do without pistol. Rubi system much better, as long as you follow instructions and soak pins for half hour before using. Only gripe is they say cups can be used over and over again, but they work on the principle of a cable tie and I found the cups weak after first use, sometimes the last click you need won't hold second - third time used
Same I use Raimondi without pistol,easy for big format tiles 20141220_130534.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone ever used these ?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tilers Forums .co.uk is being used as a menu system to the main tile forums...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB