Discuss Anyone fixing Porcelain in near future? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Smudger

Hiya folks. Another bizarre request. Is anyone due to fix any porcelain / marble tiles in near future (pref after xmas) who would be prepared to let me come and work for them (free of course) or just observe - pref in Wilts / SW, but happy to travel reasonable distance. Never used porcelain but really keen as I think it's stunning. Maybe I'll talk the mrs into having some in here so I can practice? I understand that many people would rather not, that's fine, just thought I'd ask.

S

Smudger

Smudger,

I start 100sqm 660 x 660 porcelain onto a gyvlon screed the first 2 weeks after Xmas, in Cambridge. You're more than welcome to come on a massive learning curve, mate.

Daz

That sounds amazing, Daryl. Think I'd like to take you up on that! (Although a bit concerned about the music!! Not sure what I might be letting myself in for!) I'll send you a pm. Thanks very much Daryl, outstanding!:hurray:

Reply to Anyone fixing Porcelain in near future? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Our fan extractor has previously been attached to porcelain tiles in bathroom using adhesive but...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Got an external job on the go and the customer has requested the tops of the breeze...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
J
anyone done this with success. I have fixed loads of stone on scalpuings with min 40mm solid...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Hi I joined and posted on this forum little while ago regarding our bathroom and ensuite wetroom...
Replies
Views
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anyone fixing Porcelain in near future?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.