UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi mate, UK Trades Training is my new trading name from NETT (North East Tiling Training), we have about 21 pages of feedback on this forum, the most out of all the centres, just look in the courses feedback section on the home page and we should be up there near the top or click here to go to it http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-courses-feedback/1434-uk-trades-training-nett.html
Regards Darren
Owner and tiling tutor

D

DWStone

Hi, I actually messed up the URL, the company I am looking for feedback from is Trades Training School - an Edinburgh based firm. I am aware of NETT and have spoken to them on the phone, they are definitely the front runners for me at the minute, however I am also trying to weigh up the costs against travelling/accommodation and doing another course closer to home (I am in Glasgow). Trades Training School looks good too, was just looking to see if anyone on here had any experience there.

Thanks for your responses so far!

W

White Room

Hi, I actually messed up the URL, the company I am looking for feedback from is Trades Training School - an Edinburgh based firm. I am aware of NETT and have spoken to them on the phone, they are definitely the front runners for me at the minute, however I am also trying to weigh up the costs against travelling/accommodation and doing another course closer to home (I am in Glasgow). Trades Training School looks good too, was just looking to see if anyone on here had any experience there.

Thanks for your responses so far!

Nett has a good reputation and would be worth the travel...

J

jmc1234

I did the 2wks bathroom fitting then 4 wks tiling last year when they were still the Tiler training school which was excellent. They also covered the business side of things and if you need help they are always on the end of the phone. With the training I felt confident enough to tackle a bathroom on my own, fitted a new WC, basin and bath then tiled the floor, customer seemed more than happy. No previous experience so training must be ok.

n8rbos

TF
wigan
To support tiler training,I have 23yrs exp. as a bathroom/kitchen fitter and all associated trades inc. qualified plumber /part 'p' electrics, problems can and crop up all the time, adapt and overcome! I am lucky in the sense that if I come across a problem that needs something Ialtering I don't have to wait for someone to come and do it. I do remember when I went college for plumbing it was all in a controlled enviroment,have a leak water goes on concrete floor,customers house,wooden floors with £50metre carpet is different lol,plenty of sheets!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone had any experience with: www.tradestraining.co.uk ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of training to gain city and guilds on weekends I’m just wondering is there...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.