Discuss Anyone have one of these ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Dave if you're using the LW1503 with the angled water feed on the top of the machine, it's probably the best polisher Flex made. Especially if it's a few years old.

Last month we were appointed Flex Distributors, so before we put in our first stock order for 20 machines, we asked all our customers which ones they wanted so we'd stock the right ones.

All but two said they now use the Makita PW5000c, that threw us a little as we weren't expecting it, seeing as Flex were THE polisher for the stone industry.

Flex have had serious problems with switches and bearings (which they tell us are now resolved). One of our regulars bought 4 Flex's a few months ago from one of the big stone tool suppliers. All four had failed within the first 8 weeks, all went for repair all four packed up again. They are now trying to get their money back.

Our problem is customer confidence on these products is low, even if they have fixed them I'm not currently keen on dropping £5k on stock of machines that no one really wants.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone have one of these ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
T
I have got wind of an enquiry today. A customer has got 600x300 glazed porcelain tiles that they...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB