Discuss Anyone installed geberit wall mounted wetroom drain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Pricing up a job at the minute and was thinking of using the Geberit wall mounted drain.
geberit-wall-mounted-drains.jpg Looks great and do a choice of drain cover options.
Any feed back on installing one would be much appreciated.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Use Geberit all the time and love it. Good quality and easy to change parts down the line)
Any of your 4 toilets one of these? View attachment 55529
Gebrit Is the best in my opinion and you will get spares in 30 years. The glass one is expensive as its designed to stand alone, the glass can slide up to get access.

you could just use one of their wall frames and the get a piece of glass cut and drilled to a template.mirror adhesive this to a piece of ply and bolt the wc back. you get a foam gasket with the geberit, but i have bolted one back to a mirror before and i ran a bead of clear silicone around the wc edge the day before as a cushion. this would be a lot less than the above.

Gebrit Is the best in my opinion and you will get spares in 30 years. The glass one is expensive as its designed to stand alone, the glass can slide up to get access.

you could just use one of their wall frames and the get a piece of glass cut and drilled to a template.mirror adhesive this to a piece of ply and bolt the wc back. you get a foam gasket with the geberit, but i have bolted one back to a mirror before and i ran a bead of clear silicone around the wc edge the day before as a cushion. this would be a lot less than the above.

Customer loves the toilet in the brochure but turned to the wet room drain an also loved that.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Customer loves the toilet in the brochure but turned to the wet room drain an also loved that.

Money, money, money.

im starting a bathroom on Monday that hopefully I will take plenty of pics and enter into december jotm!The materials alone have come in at £26,000 that doesn't include my extortionate fitting charge. :yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone installed geberit wall mounted wetroom drain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone thanks for having me on the this forum ill try not to break any rules. I am diyer...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB