UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Anyone recognise these ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Trying to find some tiles like these for a client...any ideas ?
Farm.jpg

I

Ian

How many "Love Weber" points did you get with that lot Bri?? :lol:

Sorry for going off thread.

Got them before the points were on the bags but, I'm hoping to get a few points backdated!

I thougth like Ray, terra cotta, what size are they Neale? a lot of terra cotta ceramic look alikes over the years. And Bri you are supposed to keep your car in the garage, not pallets of adhesive.:lol:

Buy in bulk Phil! The garage is for tiles and tile cutters, no room for anything else!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone recognise these ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
There is some stain/marking on the mosaic tiles in my living room. These stains are more visible...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.