Discuss Anyone recognise this packaging. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Got a job where customer has purchased all adhesive/grout etc with their stone...

Any idea whose adhesive this might be as its rebranded in the stone sellers name..?

image.jpg

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
so did u use it m8
give use your marks out of 10

when i used it in july was a 3 at the most

No ray , the floor is knacked , when the Lino was removed it revealed why the floor was so humpy lol... It has heaved over the many decades it has been down and has more cracks than a brothel lol lol . Also no Dpm as its straight onto earth.

so a new a new screed is going in and the job is off till next yr.

hopefully the adhesive has hardened in the bags by then :lol: as its sat in the barn...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone recognise this packaging. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB