Discuss Anyone used Klima? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

No I hadn't till today, sparky said he'd been speaking on the phone to one of their PST's and I should use 2 part flexi for everything, sticking insulation boards down with it and tiling over heat mat with 2 part flexi etc etc etc. I phoned them up after googling them and the PST I spoke to had never heard of an S1 type adhesive or a 2 part slc. He basically said to do what I wanted or usually do as he didn't really know about addy's:mad2:

Reply to Anyone used Klima? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I have ordered the Wunda Rapid Response underfloor heating for my kitchen. We were going...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Anyone used Klima?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.