Discuss anyone used this adhesive. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Handyeire

I've found a tile store selling this at a decent rate (less than half price what tile stores sell to customers at) where I can buy a pallet, sell for x amount, get my money back and give the rest out free as an incentive to choose me for doing work for said customers. What I want to know has anyone used this adhesive before and how'd they find it. I can't find much on the internet in English. I'm a bit skeptical about it because haven't seen this product before and for what its selling for. Maybe I could be wrong and its decent stuff but I thought I'd ask here first.

It comes in grey, white for ceramics, mosaics, travantins natural stone and brick. Then grade C2 white, for also porcelain and can tile over existing tiles. grade C2te s1 deformable white for under floor heating/ply and porcelain and tiles over existing tiles.

IMG_20150126_104726.jpg

H

Handyeire

Bought a pallet but thinking of sending it back now. I used a bag for a corner in the kitchen floor I'm tiling, mixed it about 6 last night and laid tiles with it. Its now 12ish midday and the adhesive us dry but when I push my finger into it, it breaks into dust! Think I'll be getting on the phone to make few phone calls about them collecting this stuff. For the record, I didn't prime the floor and now wondering is this the problem thou in past jobs where I didn't prime the floor, I've never had these problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to anyone used this adhesive. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB