Discuss Anyone used this epoxy? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi all, just wondered if any of you guys/gals have used Kerapoxy CQ. I believe it was launched in Aug 2012. I have a steam room to grout, tiles are porcelain mosaics on bench and ceiling, riven finish porcelain on walls, (600x300) any tips on how easy/hard this stuff is to use, is it just a case of grouting, leaving to firm up, emulsify, then sponge? Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Anyone used this epoxy? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
Z
Hi , I am currently doing a large floor area up , 300 sqm approx. i have polished porcelain...
Replies
Views
M
Hi was just wondering if anyone on the forum had any experience with gran fix epoxy. I've never...
Replies
Views
Minesacarling
M
Hi, As title says i'm just wondering if there is anyone who has any tips on how to apply epoxy...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB