Discuss anyone worked on a job that you may feel is in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

When I moved to my current house, I papered one of the bedroom walls, took a photo of my handy work and looked at the photo, I reckon it looks like the grim reaper is in the paper!

2ygyjara.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have told this one before, but it was a while ago. I was working on an old 17th century coaching house with a tiler friend of mine called Richard, we were tiling a kitchen floor that had an original well (that used to be in the courtyard) but had been built over and made a feature of in the kitchen. The old place had a cellar, as we were working we kept hearing strange noises coming from below.:yikes:

I volunteered to check the cellar, I picked up a piece of 3"x2" and handed one to Richard. I then told Richard "if two horrible screaming things come running up the stairs, let the first one through, that will be me":lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to anyone worked on a job that you may feel is in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
B
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
According to a local builder I better go and find another way to earn money as I’ll NEVER tile...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB