UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Apperances can be deceptive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CON5933

A few years ago i was gettin new windows fitted.
The fitters turned up and as they got out of the van, I had to ask if they were takin the p***....
one was obviously half p******d, one had an arm in plaster and the 3rd only had one arm...I kid you not.

When I asked them if they were takin the p*** the p***** one started laughing and said "do you men arffer" (as in arffer arm)
Anyway, they turned out to be 3 good lads and they worked thier b****** off.
I was watchin the guy with one arm work (he would have put alot of so called able bodied blokes to shame) and his mate said "he didn't lose it in an accident you know.... he had chlamidia!"
I looked at him and then it dawned on me..."do you mean phalidomide?"
"thats the one.....he said "I always get them mixed up":)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Apperances can be deceptive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi there First time poster - have had a tiler come and do our kitchen floor in terracotta...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.