Discuss Apprenticeship/job vacancy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi chris

if i were you mate i would go it alone. if you've been tiling for a couple of years now then you probably know and are better than you realise!!!

what was it david cameron said yesterday, oh yeah, this is a time for starting that new business!! go out there mate, go for it, theres people on here who have started out with less experience than you, and they are doing ok..

when you get something thats too big for you, then post it up on here, go halfs with one of the guys and you can learn while you earn so to speak....dont waste anymore precious time waiting for someone to offer you something. your're obviously capable and tilings in the blood so what have you got to lose, nothing!! ;0) but theres a hell of alot to gain,,,

ed

A

Aston

hi chris

if i were you mate i would go it alone. if you've been tiling for a couple of years now then you probably know and are better than you realise!!!

what was it david cameron said yesterday, oh yeah, this is a time for starting that new business!! go out there mate, go for it, theres people on here who have started out with less experience than you, and they are doing ok..

when you get something thats too big for you, then post it up on here, go halfs with one of the guys and you can learn while you earn so to speak....dont waste anymore precious time waiting for someone to offer you something. your're obviously capable and tilings in the blood so what have you got to lose, nothing!! ;0) but theres a hell of alot to gain,,,

ed

Reply to Apprenticeship/job vacancy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

hello to everybody, how's it going? I'm new here just signed up and wanted to know what...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I havent been in the business of tiling long. With that being said as someone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Apprenticeship/job vacancy
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.